Friday, March 11, 2011

         I am at work right now thinking of all the things I want, need, and what I have to buy.  I have to buy my friends, who are twins, a Birthday gift, fleece Columbia jackets. Then I need to pay for gas to and from school weekly, along with my phone bill, and my credits card bills.  However, even though I know I can not afford it I really want the iPad 2.  I work in Los Gatos and across from the store I work at is an Apple store, and people have lined up to get their iPad 2 when it comes out at 5pm today.  I am so envious that they will be getting their iPad now, and I may have to wait a month or god for bid two!! 

        I bet you are wondering what this has to do with fashion, well it has everything to do with it!!  Basically, I am always wanting more, just like many other people.  It does not matter if it is an iPad, a flat screen, or the latest Chanel bag, the point is we all want.  My question is though will it ever be enough?  I have a closet that is packed with not one row of clothes, but two.  Whenever my friends come over to borrow clothes they always say "I don't know how you find stuff!"  This is not because of a lack of organization, because when it comes to clothes and accessories I am organized.  Tank tops in the front in rainbow colored order, then the jackets, the ones that fit, to the right of the tank tops. On the back bar is other tops that have short or long sleeves, in rainbow order, and then dresses come after them.  Did I mention that I also have a dresser, a coat rack, and a shelf in the closet for sleep and workout clothes?  I am obsessed, and I can not help but wonder will it be enough?  

         I know the answer is never!!  Because there is always something new!  So I guess the question begs what do you want that you can't have??

No comments:

Post a Comment