Thursday, March 17, 2011

White Watches

               Within the past six months, white has become a staple in fashion.  Like many I have fallen to the white trend.  This trend has even influenced my mom, so white must be popular if she is wearing it in a fashionable way.


                White, like black, is always seen in fashion, because it is a color that goes with anything.  However, lately white has become popular in jeans and watches, a typically uncommon place.  Recently, I purchased a white watch, not just because I like the way it looks, but because I noticed that others were wearing white watches too.  I have seen the white watch trend popping up everywhere, it has reached from students on the SFSU campus to the red carpet, it's everywhere!  Typically, silver or gold is common for watch colors, but with spring brings new trends and colors.  So look out for colored watches along with white.  I look forward to wearing mine,  but I must know have you seen the white watch trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment