Friday, March 4, 2011

She Has A Blog?

          So I was trying to find something to write about for my new post, and on Glamour magazine's website I came across Glamour's Young & Posh Blogger Network.  I clicked on the second blog,Wardrobe Necessity: The Classic Trench Coat, as it said that it had to do with fashion, and not relationships like the first.  As I read through the blog post I found that I was unimpressed.  I mean the writing was okay, no better than mine in my opinion, and I think for a national magazine the writing should be outstanding, but I guess who am I to judge since I failed the JEPT?


       Another thing that got me with the post was that her pictures did not really match with what she was saying.  In the post she say"I'm not a big fan of rain boots, carrying an umbrella gets annoying, and well, I hate knowing that no matter what, at least one part of my outfit if going to end up wet." Her point being that trench coasts can be a great thing, which I do not disagree with, but she claims to not like rain boots, but then in the pictures she has on the post she has the model wearing rain boots with a trench coat.  I thought she was not a fan of rain boots? If in fact she is not a fan, then maybe her pictures should depict this! I just thought it was a little odd that she would make a mistake like this. Maybe I am overreacting, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny and right at the same time, one is suppose to mean what they say. And to add on, her model could have looked more put together, I mean come on the magazine is called " Glamour". Right?

    ReplyDelete