Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Miami Beet by OPI
     Typically I write on fashionable clothes, but in this post I am going to change it up a bit.  I am going to talk about nail polish.  Recently, in one of my daily emails from Glamour Magazine, I was informed of the perfect nail polish color for March, according to Petra Gugliemetti.  The nail polish is Miami Beet by OPI.  First, I must say that I love OPI they are one of the best nail polish lines, because the polish stays on for so much longer than other polishes.  This email came at a perfect time, because I was struggling finding a color to paint my nails yesterday, and could not come to a conclusion, so I just left them blank. Today, I am going to go to a beauty supply store to check out the nail polish color that Gugliemetti suggests.  However, I am also going to look at other colors.
color I ended up buying... "that's berry darling"

No comments:

Post a Comment