Saturday, February 19, 2011

Say Yes To The Dress

      Before work this morning I came across a show called Say Yes To The Dress, the show features a bridal store, and the women that come in to find a dress for their wedding.  While watching this show something strange happened to me, all of a sudden I felt a need to try on wedding dresses.  I have no intention of getting married any time soon, nor do I have a desire to, but I really want to try some wedding dresses on!  I am not sure where this want is truly coming from, and I am sure a psychologist would find some deep rooted problem within me, but after watching this show I have an urge.

    




This also reminded me of the Friends episode where Phoebe and Monica wear wedding dresses just for fun, so I started to think that maybe I am not too crazy.  All I know is that I totally want to join in on Phoebe and Monica's fun! But what do you think ladies, do you ever have the urge to put on a wedding dress even though you are not getting married? Am I crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment