Thursday, February 3, 2011

Style for All

       At a young age I began to take notice of what was in style, even if I was forced to wear my sisters hammy downs. As a college student on the San Francisco State campus I am introduced to many forms of fashion. On Whitnee's Fashion Corner blog I am going to attempt to break down fashion, and help you better understand that fashion is not limited to the big city.
      Each season "someone" claims what the new "in" item or items are, for example I just heard that light denim is now in for the spring season, I find light denim gross, but that is just me. Vogue magazine has posted on their website the top ten best dressed for the week, and it got me thinking who picks these top ten style winners?  Obviously, the people at Vogue make the final decision of the top ten, but who says that they know what style is?  On the list, no where is there a reason as to why the ladies or gentlemen made it to the top ten.  So style is a personal opinion, some people may love light denim tops, as said above I think they are hideous, so hopefully this blog will help give you an insight to fashion, and into my personal fashion opinion.  Please comment and let me know what you think, I am open to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment