Friday, February 25, 2011

Update On Sock Trend

      In my last post I talked about a sock trend that I had heard about, and I think I saw some signs of it on the SFSU campus.  As I was talking to a friend in one of my classes I noticed that her socks were peeking over the top of her boot.  I thought maybe she had just pulled them up to high on accident, but then in my Women and Words class I saw two girls sporting the same trend!  I have to say that I am loving it.  Another friend of mine in class had metallic with a little sparkle socks sticking out over the top of her boots, and it looked great.  It was just the right amount of pizzazz and casual, I will definitely be on the hunt this weekend for tall socks to wear with my boots! Have you seen this trend, and if so do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment